Austin Visitation Attorneys
We Can Protect Your Visitation Rights
If you are going through a divorce or have established paternity and wish to spend time with your child, you may want to pursue visitation. The same may apply if you are a grandparent who wishes to be involved in your grandchild’s life. In Texas, the legal terms for visitation are “possession” and “access” of the children. Although the term “possession” is less than desirable for most parents, this is how it is referred to under Texas law.
Having a competent attorney on your side can have a significant impact on your ability to obtain a fair visitation schedule. At Andrae Law, PLLC, all of our lead attorneys are Board Certified specialists in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Together, our Austin attorneys have over 35 years of legal experience. We are highly qualified and prepared to protect your right to spend time with your child or grandchild.
We can handle such visitation/possession issues as:
- Establishing a visitation schedule in a divorce or separation
- Seeking visitation for grandparents
- Determining or contesting paternity in connection with a request for visitation
- Enforcing visitation schedules
- Modifications to visitation and custody orders
- Tailored schedules for infants and toddlers not covered by the Texas Standard Possession Order
Call our offices at (512) 668-7133 to discuss your visitation rights. We serve Austin, Williamson, Travis, and the surrounding communities.
Committed to Giving Back
Full-Service Family Law Firm